Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Cant use mouse to control view of part

I am having trouble with my mouse. I cannot use my mouse to zoom in, rotate, or move around my part. I am having to click and drag in the top right axis or use the tools in the toolbar, both of which are really annoying. I am also not using the keyboard shortcuts.

Anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? I am on a work computer so I cannot be installing random software's to help control my mouse.

I have tried:
1. click the small axis is the lower-right corner to deactivate the tree and activate the graphics
2. check the top VIEW menu and make sure there is a check in front of the Geometry option

Do you have a mouse with a scroll wheel (or a middle button)? A 2-button mouse won't work too well with CATIA.

Have you customized your mouse settings?

Last edited:

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back