Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Help with assembly error

junior999

Hello, I am an aerospace engineering student who goes to university in Korea I'm designing the solar panel mechanism of the satellite as CatiaV5 r20, but there's an over-constrained error during assembly There was no problem with the scissor mechanism and the restriction of the solar panel, but the error occurs when the linear sliding mechanism and the solar panel are constrained . When assembling each part of the linear sliding mechanism, contact constraints were applied to the top and sides of each part. In addition, when assembling each part of Caesar's Mechanism, I gave it coincidence constrained and contact constrained. I would appreciate it if you could let me know the cause of the problem. I will attach the image and tree.1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back